Thursday, February 12, 2015

The "Routine" Good

We returned home from a brief trip to the Houston area on Tuesday. The previous Friday morning I had my routine monthly appointments at MD Anderson. It seems strange to now refer to my visits there as routine. However, I suppose familiarity with my surroundings coupled with doing the same or similar things over and over makes for the routine. In my case, this is good.

The drug protocol requires visits every four weeks now that I have made it to the fifth cycle (each cycle being four weeks). So it was that Friday, February 6th found us waiting as usual for one test after another. Then we saw and were seen by our medical team who reviewed the test results giving us positive praise and results. To be as sick as I was, hearing routine good results is nothing short of a miracle. I pray for more of the routine!

Thanks again for all of your prayers and the many acts of kindness for which you continue to shower upon us.

No comments:

Post a Comment