Sunday, December 28, 2014

Family Makes A Big Difference

I have felt better today than I have in a very long time. My sinus crud has just about stopped. My appetite steadily improves each day. Having Grandchildren around lifts my spirits.  James, Taylor, Helmi and Mo arrived last night after their long trip from South Carolina where they picked up Helmi.  Immediately our house was once again transformed into to a "home" with all the warmth of the Christmas holidays. After opening gifts, I went to bed about 10:30 pm.

This morning we went to worship services and took Helmi and Mo with us. They were the stars at church and the only two children who participated in the Children's Time with our associate pastor. We were once again greeted by many well wishers who we had not seen in a long time. It was so good to make our third straight worship service.

After being able to spend Christmas with Sarah and her family we now have had a complete Christmas by being with all our children, grandchildren and spouses. While we could not all be together at the same time this year it was still a great Christmas. Six months ago I wasn't sure if I would see another Christmas so this was wonderful to behold.


1 comment:

  1. Great news and a good omen for the New Year and continued improvement!

    ReplyDelete